RING SIZE GUIDE
FINGER CIRCUMFERENCE IN MM
DIAMETRE OF THE RING IN MM
SIZE IN EUROPE
SIZE IN UK & USA
If you don’t know your ring size, here are two easy methods that will help you determine your ring size.
1. Determine your ring size using another ring:
• Choose a ring that fits you well on the finger that you would like to wear your new ring on.
• Measure the inner diameter of that ring using a ruler or caliper.
• Compare the measured diameter with the table to see which ring size it corresponds to.
2. Determine your ring size by measuring your finger:
• cut out a paper strip (1 cm wide and 10 cm long)
• wrap around the chosen finger you would like to wear your new ring on
• make sure the paper strip fit over the knuckles
• mark the overlap of the paper with a pen
• measure the distance between the overlap
• the length measured indicates the circumference and standard ring size
• you can also use a string or tape measure instead of the paper strip
If you feel uncertain with these methods, you can also visit a local jeweler and have them measure your ring size for you.
Tips before measuring:
• ring sizes can change during the course of your life
• determine your current size before purchasing a ring
• fingers on left and right hand have different sizes
• sizes can vary depending on time of day and year
• do not measure your ring size right after exercising
• measure at room temperature (not too hot or cold)
• if you can’t decide between two sizes, choose the bigger size
If you need any further help, please contact me here.